The Right People with the Right Expertise
Vicom has devoted nearly 16 years building a network of qualified and trained professionals with the technology expertise to work with our customers and their staff. We can help you ensure that you have the right people with the right knowledge to propel your business forward.
Receive professional talent from an extensive database
Realize business goals and efficiencies for any IT initiative
Search from both regional and national rollouts
Infinite Possibilities to Dream
We know the difficulties of trying to find the right people to work for your business. That's why we strive to ensure that your organization has the best talent and experienced professionals working for you with our comprehensive staffing services and recruitment placement outsourcing services.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are currently looking for VMware professionals within the central New Jersey. Minimum of 5+ years of VMware virtualization experience, with vRealize, vCenter, and vSphere is important.
Senior IT Business Analyst, Quality
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst in the Albany, NY area. Candidate will develop and maintain expertise of Quality processes to critical business needs and will work closely with the organization to understand strategic drivers, business unit objects, and more.
- Work with Quality systems owners to identify system requirements, design applications, and recommend technical solutions, controls, and protocols
- Lead technical work streams on critical projects and release cycles
- Enhance and support Quality system workflows, including documentation management, deviations, CAPAs, audits, training, and change control
- Coordinate and/or direct the work activitives of IT staff or other team members on project oriented tasks
Information System Security Officer
The Information System Security Officer (ISSO) will establish, document, monitor, and audit classified information systems (IS) for programs under the NISPOM, JAFAN Security Manual, and other applicable U.S. Government IS security requirements.
We are looking for a strong Network Architect in the New Haven, CT area. Must be familiar with Juniper Qfabric solutions and HP/Aruba wireless components. This is a new role within an established enterprise.
- Oversee the evaluation, performance management, and ongoing coaching of current staff.
- Define and monitor service metrics for service offering to meet service standards.
- Participates on project teams and act as a liaison with campus organization and vendors
- Give guidance on network infrastructure projects.