With a vast portfolio of software to meet nearly any business need, IBM software has taken a preeminent role in the enterprise software environment, but navigating the IBM portfolio can sometimes be a daunting task. Vicom’s dedicated IBM software specialists educate and assist clients in understanding, selecting, and deploying IBM solutions, and in architecting, procuring, and licensing IBM software. Our team has both breadth and depth of knowledge in the IBM software portfolio, and can design solutions for your most challenging initiatives.
As an IBM infrastructure partner, Vicom has particular expertise in the storage and management areas of IBM’s software portfolio. We leverage IBM software to help our customers protect applications, back up and recover data, prepare for disasters, virtualize storage, provision systems and manage server/storage resources. Through internal resources and strategic partnerships we are able to offer the entire IBM software portfolio to our clients for creating end-to-end solutions in areas such as security, SOA, archival, and information management.
By partnering with Vicom, you can expect:
- Knowledgeable IBM software specialists who can help navigate IBM’s software portfolio
- Assistance with licensing, procurement, and software maintenance
- Assistance with software audits
- Sizing both IBM and non-IBM hardware for complete solutions
- Deep skills in IBM hardware / software synergy
- Software re-architecture and design expertise
- Migration assistance from third party software to IBM solutions
- Software upgrade assistance