IBM zEnterprise Systems
IBM’s zEnterprise Systems creates an optimized infrastructure, integrates operational data with analytics, and enables Cloud delivery, generating ongoing savings and value.
At Vicom our goal is to understand your business and technical challenges and provide the appropriate solution that aligns your IT Infrastructure with your business requirements. We have built exceptionally skilled sales and services teams that are world renowned and available to help you throughout the decision process.
So whether you are currently operating z/OS, z/VSE, z/VM, AIX, Windows, or Linux, we can assist you with everything from design through installation and implementation for any size IBM zEnterprise System. We can also work with your staff in building its skills through formal instruction or informal skills transfer sessions.
By partnering with Vicom, you can expect:
- Expertise from one of IBM’s Premier System z highly skilled partners in the world
- Server Consolidation and optimization with Linux on System z/VM, KVM, or PowerVM
- Fit-for-Purpose and Business Case studies and workshops
- Consolidate SAP Infrastructure on a simplified and integrated system
- Parallel Sysplex and Datasharing design and implementation for high availability
- Latest technologies and skills for operational business analytics and intelligence zEnterprise solutions
- Enterprise storage backup and recovery disk and tape solutions and analysis
- Business Continuity and Hybrid Computing architecture design and implementation
- Performance and tuning health checks and analysis
- Complete and most secure public or private Cloud solutions design and implementation
- Enterprise Modernization and Rationalization
- Project and quality assurance management
- Supplemental or permanent staffing for legacy and modern systems
- Data Center design, build, location, and engineering services.
- Remote services and management of Data Center infrastructure
For more information about our IBM zEnterprise Systems offerings, Contact-Us